Tuesday, August 28, 2018

How to Become the Best Apps Developer Singapore and Make the Lives of People Easier

Knowing for a fact that the outside world can be quite an unforgiving, cruel and merciless place where only the strong survive and the weak are left to fail miserably and suffer the consequences of their sheer incompetence, my parents went through great lengths to make sure that my siblings and I can stand on our own feet when we finally fly away and leave the proverbial nest. Aside from teaching us good manners and right conduct, making sure that our moral compass is calibrated in the right direction, keeping us safe from the dangers lurking in every corner as well as providing all of our needs, they also sent us to good schools and academic institutions to give us the quality education that we need. We know that our parents are bending over backwards, making selfless sacrifices and pushing themselves hard in the workplace to give us the life and future that we deserve and that is why we take out studies seriously instead of wasting our time like some of our classmates who were born with a silver spoon in their mouths.


While my brothers and sisters excelled in science and mathematics because they want to be doctors in the medical field, engineers building skyscrapers in the heart of the concrete jungle as well as lawyers defending their clients in courtrooms, I flourished and thrived in the realm of computer science and information technology. I know that I have what it takes to join the leading mobile application development company in Singapore because I am hungry to learn and prove myself to other people around me as well as make my parents proud and take care of them someday due to the fact that they are growing old, tired and weary. And that is the reason why I strive for perfection in my field every single day and I always look for different ways to improve because I know for a fact that nothing in this world is free and I have to prove my sand and earn my salt so to speak to get to the top of my chosen career. 


With that said, if I really want to be an exceptional, highly skilled and respected apps developer in Singapore who listens to the voice of the people, recognizes the need to be filled and works day and night to provide the solution that makes the lives of the general public so much easier, I need to remain patient because there are times when nothing seems to be breaking my way. In these troubling moments and dismal days when I feel like giving up, throwing in the towel to the centre of the ring and shifting to another career, I just remind myself that quitting is never an option because I want to prove my doubters wrong and bring honour to our family name. 


And that is the reason why after mastering my lessons, acing all of my exams and engaging in brainstorming sessions with my professors and classmates, I spend countless hours in front of my computer so that I can sharpen my skills and add more wrinkles to my game so to speak because the hustle never stops. I know that fads and trends change drastically with the passing of the seasons and that is why I also stay alert and vigilant all the time to keep up with the times because I know in my heart of hearts that I will have that big break that will change the world and make it a better place.

No comments:

Post a Comment